Ways of Building Cash Reserves for A Small Business

 Hey people,

I had not imagined that I will have to start saving the day I start earning from my business. My mentor told me that it was necessary to make sure that I did not go bankrupt in case of an unexpected expense that required huge capital. I was wondering if it was even necessary, but the pandemic came around and things changed overnight. I had to rely on government grant and support and take a loan to sustain the business. It was then that I realised the importance of having a cash reserve that acts as an emergency fund. Here is an article that will help you understand everything about cash reserves in a better way.

https://www.business2sell.com.au/blogs/strategy/ways-of-building-cash-reserves-for-a-small-business



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Your Business A Popular Brand In 2024

WHY BUDGETING IS IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESSES?

THE ULTIMATE BOOKKEEPING CHECKLIST FOR NEW BUSINESSES